Each of us would be better off if we mastered the ability to place ourselves in the shoes of others. As long as we are alive, we get another moment, another chance to do and be better. Give the gifts you have to others while spending more time on what is right with people, instead of what is wrong with them. I am a firm believer if you want to travel fast, travel alone. If you are going to travel far travel together!
Every day is a unique opportunity for search and discovery. Always aspire to provide real value and to create work that matters while focusing on being a consistently good person. Never stop being a good person because of bad people. Allow your positive energy and outlook to be a contagious catalyst in inspiring change.
I have come to understand on my journey there is truly no finish line. There is a hero inside each of us. And one of life’s most relevant questions is how can I help you. The very best you can do for the world is to make the most of who you are. Design a life that is most aligned with your intuition and authentic self. When you are in alignment with who you really are. You cannot help but uplift those whom you come in contact with.
You will be tested and challenged with obstacles in life. Always humble yourself along your journey. The voices inside your head will shape what you see, think and feel. Do not achieve a short-term victory at the expense of a long-term enemy. If a situation does not feel right, do not let logic override intuition. Promise yourself to enjoy every minute of your precious life. Seize the opportunity. Create your own possibilities while prioritizing making others feels good about themselves.
As you explore the outer depths of who you are and work towards building your legacy realize no one has ever become poor by giving. Allow your dreams to be bigger than your fears. And your actions louder than your words!
1. Choose serving over being served.
2. Step outside yourself and into others.
3. Actively seek excellence in all things you do.
4. Show the world something it has never seen before. This happens by you expressing yourself fully and freely.
5. Be a trendsetter.
6. Add value to the lives of others.
7. Engage people who challenge you rather than affirm you.
8. Systematically stretch yourself.
9. Step outside of your comfort zone.
10. Surround yourself with extraordinary people.
11. Maximize your strengths.
12. Be a lifelong learner.
13. Master relationship skills.
14. Elevate the needs of others over your own.
15. Be a positive difference maker.
16. Continuously focus on what’s most important.
17. Be a servant leader.
18. Listen to learn.
19. Be an authentic role model.
20. Treat people with dignity.
21. Help others be more than they think they can be.