With the continued emergence of technology and disruption, we must be careful that we do not become automatic machines repeating the same destructive patterns and habits over and over in our daily living. If you are looking for answers, start with the person in the mirror. People often look for someone or something to save them from their current state and underestimate the transformative step of looking at themselves. Changing the world begins with changing your world. Your best friend should be a person called You!
The greatest challenge is discovering who you are. The second greatest challenge is being at peace with what you find. We must work with intention each day to bring our heart and mind into alignment. You can only understand where you are if you know how far you have come.
Problems are real opportunities for growth. Every day we must outwork the person we were yesterday while being in search of life-changing experiences. May these thirty-five complex lessons empower you to take charge of your time, life, mind and future self while simplifying the aspects of your life that are under your control.
1. Never cheat a friend.
2. Life is a mix of certainty and uncertainty.
3. Some damage cannot be undone.
4. Everyone is talking, not many are listening.
5. People on an elevator have a body language of “do not disturb.”
6. Sharing is caring.
7. Does being great, mean you are good?
8. We run after things, we do not really need.
9. What we aspire, we must create.
10. Show with the intention to excel.
11. Cannot live without love.
12. Life is constantly evolving. Nothing lasts forever.
13. Ignorance can be kind.
14. Attempt and squeeze every second out of every second.
15. You can be here, but you are really absent.
16. When you read you absorb knowledge.
17. Silence is a sound.
18. How we treat our mind and body matters.
19. Do not take your eyes off excellence.
20. Tolerating other’s strong emotions is an art form.
21. We spend too much time trying to make other people happy.
22. There will always be something to dislike about your life, so get used to it and remain grateful for life.
23. Mistakes are mistakes, not character defeats.
24. Run towards what you fear.
25. Somethings will never get better than they are.
26. Update what you know and believe.
27. The most underrated skills is “self-motivation.”
28. Be on the right side of technology.
29. One thing most people need is Hope.
30. Make your own luck.
31. Do not let the world push you around.
32. Have a recipe for success.
33. It is difficult to hide today.
34. Tap into the best brains.
35. The world needs you to contribute.