· If all of the various beauty products truly work, why are there not more beautiful people?
· Today’s technology allow each of us to create our own worlds…
· Never be afraid to distance yourself from an individual(s) who is not having a positive impact on your life.
· Do me a huge favor, for the next 10 days, complete at one random act of kindness, each day.
· Human Motion… We are either moving forward, standing still, or moving backward.
· Welcome reasonable criticism, it’s a marvelous source of learning.
· Are you living your best life?
· Over the course of my life, one of my best friends has been failure.
· Silence is a form of approval.
· Often in life we allow words to get in the way of facts.
· For me, it’s a most enjoyable experience to discover the limits of my knowledge and energy.
· My friend Jay Hoover reminds me that “The ultimate luxury goods are freedom… time… money… and privacy…”
· In life, each of us has a specific role to play, our challenge is to define this role, embrace it, and execute it.
· In order to grow as a human being we must maintain a curiosity toward life. This means we must be constantly learning — reading — growing.
· My first coaching job was at St. Denis School, Havertown, PA… coached the 7th and 8th grade team.
· The most successful individuals I’ve encountered operate their daily lives based on a specific strategy… Isn’t it interesting that we spend more time planning our vacation, than we do our lives?
· When is the last time you told someone you loved them?
· My daily game plan… “It’s my life… Grasp it… Enjoy it… Rejoice it… and be grateful for it”
· Don’t be afraid to ask “dumb questions” everyday I ask myself… “have I asked any dumb questions today?”
· Bad decisions are usually made when people feel under pressure
· Expectations have a way of becoming reality.
· Change is about the present and the future, not the past. There is no end to change.
· We must talk to each other, not at each other…
· Something you did not know about me. I once was a Golden Glove boxer.
· Everyday I grapple with these questions- “Who am I?”, “What am I capable of doing?”, and “Why am I on Earth?”
· I believe the biggest challenge of 2012 is sorting through the opportunities available.
· Today’s chaos is tomorrow’s opportunity.
· The most important decisions we will make are not the things that we do, but the things we decide not to do…
· One of my goals for 2012 is to make this year 15% more extraordinary.