· Among the fundamental responsibilities of each of us, is leading a life of meaning and honor.
· It is my considered opinion that Istanbul is a “Must Visit” city for anyone wishing to clothe themselves in history, intrigue unique culture, passion, captivating scenery, truly nice inhabitants and a large collection of wonderful places to dine.
· During my visit to Istanbul, Turkey I dined at some truly quality restaurants: Kosebast (Nisantasi, Topaz, Park Fora, Gelik, Reina
· The pharmaceutical companies are recession proof. People take medication despite economic difficulties.
· Two types of days to strive for…Productive and Creative.
· It’s painful to watch the evening news on television. For me it’s much too bias, negative, depressing and often lacking in facts.
· How do you define success as it relates to your life on earth?
· Question… Are you really who you say you are?
· Be in constant search for the inspiration needed to have a positive impact on the world.
· Late into my life, I decided there was real value in allowing myself to be vulnerable to people, places and things.
· Who among us are passive observers of their lives?
· A peaceful state of mind…accepting our failures and disappointments
· The world can shape us, if we allow it to…Is that good or bad?
· Courage is a skill.
· A 16 year old young man, stood, glazing out of window of his dad’s law office on the 50th floor of a downtown building. Moments later, he asked himself a most relevant question, “Where have all of our leaders gone?”
· I sincerely believe our children would be much better off if adults told them the truth.
· The other day I asked myself, “what do you want to do when you grow up?”
· Please don’t misuse my love. It’s the best gift I have to give.
· If you don’t know where you are going, how do you know when you arrive?
· An eighth grade teacher told me, “Love everyone…Trust a few, but always paddle your own canoe.”
· The internet allows us to convert information into knowledge.
· Our society is in need of more caring citizens.
· Each of us possess the necessary ability to make a positive difference in our own unique way.