- Be “You” — Its easier to maintain because you don’t have to act how you are suppose to act. Be Real.
- How many coaches teach players how to be leaders? Don’t tell them they should be a leader, show them how to be a leader
- To see others, you need a pair of eye, to see yourself, you need a mirror of your own mind.
- Everything we do has an impact on someone
- Don’t plant the seeds of your own trouble.
Father, husband, Coach, and a mentor to many. Formerly the Head Coach at Washington State, Iowa, and USC. A renowned speaker and a former member of the National Speakers Association, George has spoken before Congress. Currently serves as the Director of International Basketball for Nike. George’s hobbies are collecting books and friends.
Latest posts by George Raveling (see all)
- My College Basketball Hall of Fame Induction Speech - November 26, 2013
- Life Lessons – Week of September 30 - September 30, 2013
- Life Lessons – Week of September 16 - September 16, 2013