- Be “You” — Its easier to maintain because you don’t have to act how you are suppose to act. Be Real.
- How many coaches teach players how to be leaders? Don’t tell them they should be a leader, show them how to be a leader
- To see others, you need a pair of eye, to see yourself, you need a mirror of your own mind.
- Everything we do has an impact on someone
- Don’t plant the seeds of your own trouble.
Father, husband, Coach, and a mentor to many. Formerly the Head Coach at Washington State, Iowa, and USC. A renowned speaker and a former member of the National Speakers Association, George has spoken before Congress. Currently serves as the Director of International Basketball for Nike. George’s hobbies are collecting books and friends.