- Listening is facilitated by asking questions.
- People trust recommendations from friends.
- One must attempt the impossible in order to achieve the possible.
- We must dare to try new things.
- Learning is a process with no beginning, middle or end… it is itself.
- A valued leader places the individual at the center.
- It’s just as important what you decide not to do, as it is what you do.
Father, husband, Coach, and a mentor to many. Formerly the Head Coach at Washington State, Iowa, and USC. A renowned speaker and a former member of the National Speakers Association, George has spoken before Congress. Currently serves as the Director of International Basketball for Nike. George’s hobbies are collecting books and friends.
Latest posts by George Raveling (see all)
- My College Basketball Hall of Fame Induction Speech - November 26, 2013
- Life Lessons – Week of September 30 - September 30, 2013
- Life Lessons – Week of September 16 - September 16, 2013