- Listening is facilitated by asking questions.
- People trust recommendations from friends.
- One must attempt the impossible in order to achieve the possible.
- We must dare to try new things.
- Learning is a process with no beginning, middle or end… it is itself.
- A valued leader places the individual at the center.
- It’s just as important what you decide not to do, as it is what you do.
Father, husband, Coach, and a mentor to many. Formerly the Head Coach at Washington State, Iowa, and USC. A renowned speaker and a former member of the National Speakers Association, George has spoken before Congress. Currently serves as the Director of International Basketball for Nike. George’s hobbies are collecting books and friends.