- Success or failure is often decided by what you select to do
- Most successful people give credit to someone else
- Leadership starts with taking charge of your own life first
- Focus on removing the unimportant things from your life so you can focus on what’s really important.
- If this was your last day on Earth would you be pleased with the way you have lived?
Father, husband, Coach, and a mentor to many. Formerly the Head Coach at Washington State, Iowa, and USC. A renowned speaker and a former member of the National Speakers Association, George has spoken before Congress. Currently serves as the Director of International Basketball for Nike. George’s hobbies are collecting books and friends.