- Success or failure is often decided by what you select to do
- Most successful people give credit to someone else
- Leadership starts with taking charge of your own life first
- Focus on removing the unimportant things from your life so you can focus on what’s really important.
- If this was your last day on Earth would you be pleased with the way you have lived?
Father, husband, Coach, and a mentor to many. Formerly the Head Coach at Washington State, Iowa, and USC. A renowned speaker and a former member of the National Speakers Association, George has spoken before Congress. Currently serves as the Director of International Basketball for Nike. George’s hobbies are collecting books and friends.
Latest posts by George Raveling (see all)
- My College Basketball Hall of Fame Induction Speech - November 26, 2013
- Life Lessons – Week of September 30 - September 30, 2013
- Life Lessons – Week of September 16 - September 16, 2013