- Factors that determine a positive first impression are: your smile, dress, handshake and vocabulary.
- A coach’s job is to change the hearts, minds and actions of those he leads in a positive manner.
- It’s always helpful to have a collection of friends in “high places”
- Focus on self-awareness. Know what you don’t know. Know your limitations.
- The best place to carry your ego is in your back pocket. There’ll be times you’ll be happy you are sitting on it.
Father, husband, Coach, and a mentor to many. Formerly the Head Coach at Washington State, Iowa, and USC. A renowned speaker and a former member of the National Speakers Association, George has spoken before Congress. Currently serves as the Director of International Basketball for Nike. George’s hobbies are collecting books and friends.