Every day is a gift, an opportunity, an interview, a new story, a celebration, a blank canvas, an intellectual journey, a negotiation. Every day is truly a New Year, providing each of us with the unique opportunity to grow, learn and prosper forward in serving others and creating the life we envision.
Small minds can never understand big dreams and resolutions. Change requires new ways of thinking, doing and learning. Change does not just happen overnight, but can and will happen with consistent action, strategic execution, perseverance and the relentless intention to alleviate external distractions and internal self-doubt. When we prioritize our aspirations, focusing on our craft, we enable our physical, emotional, mental and spiritual growth to be activated to new levels of excellence.
May the following twenty growth mindsets on enhancing your life this New Year enable you to face every precious moment in 2018 to maximize your full potential while being a positive difference maker in the life of another person.
- Organize your life around love.
- Be gentle and forgiving of yourself and others.
- Enjoy every moment. Every step of your journey.
- Clear your mind of limits.
- Pursue something you never considered before.
- Develop an attitude of sharing.
- Make learning something new every day a priority in your life.
- View everyone you encounter as a potential ally.
- Tame all annoying and negative voices in your head.
- Seek more of what is lacking in your life.
- Should you wish to create a uniqueness about yourself. Become a “thought leader.”
- Do not allow anyone to trample on your dreams.
- Remove much of the chaos and disorder that defines your life.
- Search for opportunities to be a source of inspiration to others.
- Put distances between you and your critics.
- Practice teaching yourself self-reliance, compassion, and forgiveness.
- Make your life an open door that never closes to possibilities.
- Never allow others to immobilize you with their thoughts and actions.
- Give whatever you have that will be a benefit to others.
- Begin your day be selecting someone special that you wish to do something, anything to bring a smile to their face. Then do it!