Coach Raveling is curious and passionate, and maintains an insatiable passion about people, places and things. Having had many incredible life experiences and counting some of the most successful and brilliant people in the world amongst his closest friends, Coach Raveling has learned and continues to learn life lessons that can transform your personal and professional life. Coach Raveling makes it a point to write down the best ideas he sees, thinks, or hears each day- from ideas, to humor to health, and relationships.Following are Coach Raveling’s life lessons for the week. Enjoy the journey!
Make every year your first year. You never worked as hard as you did your first year.
Leadership Thinking for July
11 Random Acts of Kindness
Fear is our strongest emotion – it can propel us to success or vanquish us – the choice is ours.
“If you can imagine it, you can engineer it.” – Walt Disney
“If you believe in yourself, have dedication and price, and never quit, you will be a champion. The price of victory is high, but so are the rewards.” – Bear Bryant
- Find as many people as you can who are willing to accept you as you are, regardless of your flaws.
- During the final hours of your life, don’t be confronted with a long lists of things you wish you had done.
- Life is as simple as we allow it to be, and yet, as complicated as we make it.
- When you decide that you will love only those who meet your expectations, your ego is now running the show.
- The best relationships are not “give and take” they are “give and receive”