There is no get smarter or get better quick plan. What is it you are willing to give up to achieve what it is you desire? Every day attempt to better understand how the world works and your role in it. If you want to change your life you have to do something different. Knowing is not enough. You need to understand how to apply the knowledge.
Nothing changes until you do. The road less traveled is not a crowded place. You can make significant changes in your life with minor changes in your thinking and behavior. Personal growth means shedding old approaches in exchange for new ones. Success should never be seen merely as a destination. It is a lifestyle that we need to maintain through our habits and attitudes toward life. Execution comes down to doing what you said you were going to do.
Tomorrow belongs to today’s curious mind. Challenges are opportunities for growth. View all struggles as positive possibilities. You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. Do not be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams. Make each day count and make a positive difference no matter what you are doing.
When in doubt, embrace your uniqueness. Clarity diminishes resistance. None of us are a finished product. You have your own unique path in life to live. Be uncommon. Celebrate your narrative and your journey. Your job is to live your life in a way that makes sense to you, not the outside world.
Be at your best and bring your best even when you do not feel your best. Each day we are presented with unique opportunities to learn, grow and discover. Nurture the lifelong learner within you and allow your genuine curiosity to be your wings; taking you from where you are today, to where you want to go tomorrow!
- Find some quiet time every day for reflecting and asking questions about what you are thinking and why.
- When you find yourself in a fixed mindset, ask if it is coming from a sense of complacency, a discomfort with change, a feeling of impatience, of a fear of making mistakes.
- Make it a priority to learn or try something new every day. Actively welcome new ideas.
- Ask questions more often than you give answers.
- Do something that stretches you beyond your current capabilities at least once a week.
- Visualize what excellence looks and feels like on a regular basis, especially when it seems like it is out of your reach.
- Make positive thinking a habit and search for new learning opportunities that push you beyond your comfort zone.
- Remember who you are: Be You.
- Know what matters most: Be Passionate.
- Make peace with time: Be Present.
- Let go of certainty: Be Unsure.
- Learn something every day: Be curious.
- Open up your mind: Be Free.
- Strive for constant improvement. Think big. Act small.
- Look at the world through a positive lens.
- Be very clear about what you want and what your expectations are.
- You must never become, so busy analyzing others, that you have no time to examine yourself.
- Create an inclusive and diverse environment where people are free to say what they really think and empowered to follow their passions.
- Recognize that no is not a negative thing, but it can open the door to yes.
- Cultivate an inner circle of people who believe in you.
- Admit mistakes. Say I was wrong.
- Change the known. Change the boundaries. Change the game.
- Always emphasize building genuine and authentic relationships.