· When one has little to give to others, give expectations.
· Help your friends form networks which will further their careers.
· Knowledge is obtained by way of the ear not the tongue.
· Construct a strategy for your future success. Then execute it. (Daily)
· Question: “Do you love the pursuit of truth for its own sake?”
· Attempt to avoid situations where someone wins and someone loses. (relationships)
· By learning more, you prepare yourself to be more.
· Why do gift certificates have to have an expiration date?
· Those who can see the invisible can do the impossible.
· You think you know where you are going, but do you know how you are going to get there?
· The most important decisions we will make are not the things that we do, but the things we decide not to do.
· Attempt to understand and appreciate the view points of others.
· Everything presented as fact or truth is not.
· When we make decisions, consequences result from our decisions.
· The best place to carry your ego is in your back pocket… There will be many times you will be glad to be sitting on it.
· I am on Earth to serve others.
· The greatest impact a person can have on the World and the lives of others is to base his thoughts and actions around this vital question: “What can I do for you?”
· The quality of our thinking has a huge impact on the quality of our lives.
· There is no greater gift in life than a honest friend.
· Leaders need to become revolutionaries or risk becoming irrelevant.
· Each person is free to discover his or her own greatness.
· The mind is our own greatest weapon in the battle of life.
· When we say “NO” to something, we are saying “YES” to something else.
· Wherever there is injustice, we must show up, we must stand up, and we must speak up.
· The highest reward for a person’s toil is not what they get from it, but what they become by it. – John Ruskin
· If people only did things when they wanted to, they would not get much done.
· None of us is as smart as all of us.
· People will always talk about you, so give them something to talk about.
· Ask more of yourself everyday.
· Dismiss your assumptions because noting is absolute.
· Young folks must learn to appreciate the voices of their elders.
· Most organizations are not 21st century ready.
· We all have greatness housed within us, and its our opportunity & responsibility to discover it.
· Each of us should invest our minds, our time, and our resources with passions and passionate individuals.
· A teacher friend of mine told me “The purpose of education is to light a fire for learning inside every single student” Amen!
Latest posts by George Raveling (see all)
- Coaching For Success Academy - October 1, 2015
- Naismith Hall of Fame Induction Speech - September 14, 2015
- #JackAndCoach Episode 51: My Naismith Hall of Fame Presenters - September 8, 2015